A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Seman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Seman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Seman, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Seman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Salem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Seman DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Seman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Seman has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Seman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Canfield, OH.
See Canfield Psychiatrists and Canfield Child Psychiatrists.