Dr. Christopher Seman DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2016
Ego stroking the mother as she did the same for him during entire appt. Very unprofessional statements about people who do not agree with taking medicine are "idiots and uneducated", which was a passive statement directed at an individual in the room who questioned the use of medicine.

December 4th, 2015
Better luck with my family doctor.
My mom took me to him when I was in 9th grade after I started acting out in school and at home because of personal issues with my dad (they are divorced). I will admit that I was depressed at the time but also I was a teenager having typical mood swings and not getting along with my mom as do most teenagers. We went to this doctor, she talked to him alone for about 15 mins, I go in next by myself for about 5 mins and refuse to talk to him other than to say I don't need pills because I didn't want put on meds as I didn't find it necessary. He puts me on seroquel, an ANTIPSYCHOTIC. Treated for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. After 5 mins with me and no conversation other than my mom this is what he comes up with ?? My dad was furious when he found out. I had no idea what I was put on until my dad looked them up and told me bc the doctor and my mom told me they were to help me sleep at night as he also put me on Prozac as well. Yes the seroquel knocked me out at night that's for sure but really ? Treating me with an antipsychotic like that AND Prozac after only hearing from my mom and ONLY spending 5 mins with me ??? This was several years ago but I now just get treatment from my regular doctor and I am on 10mg celexa for depression/anxiety. Big difference. Be careful people.

August 10th, 2017