A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Senkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Senkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Senkowski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Senkowski graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Senkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Senkowski MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Senkowski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Senkowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Senkowski practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hinesville, GA and Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Surgeons.