Dr. Christopher Serrano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Serrano?

September 27th, 2016

Best solo practice

If you are in the San Antonio area and looking for a OB/GYN with experience, you need to meet Dr. Serrano. He took care of me very well and carefully ...

May 27th, 2016

Sad Case Of A Doctor

I would NOT EVER think to use this doctor EVER AGAIN. No manners and talks down to you.

September 23rd, 2014

Fantastic Experience

I had been trying to get pregnant for 7 years. When I found out I was pregnant, I began my research. When I came upon Dr. Serrano's information, I scheduled my appointment. My husband and I were both very pleased at his bedside manner as well as his expertise. All of our questions were answered and we were given an abundance of information as well. At about 20 weeks, we went in for our baby sex sono. It was then he caught something. I was in need of an emergency cerclage. The doctor took his time to explain every detail. The surgery was a success and I was ordered to bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. I had to make VERY frequent visits to his office and was always very well attended to. Dr. Serrano delivered my 9 pound 15 ounce son, via c-section, 3 days after my due date. I was discouraged at needing the surgery but was reassured by him trusted his judgement completely. I can barely see my scar! I continue to see him for my gynecological needs. He has been such a wonderful doctor to me. I will not see anyone else!

April 24th, 2013

Remarkable!

Dr. Serrano is a skilled diagnostician and exceptional surgeon. He utilized the DaVinci robotics technology; I am recovering well. I found him to be responsive post op by providing an abdominal binder and medication for an anesthesia reaction. His bedside manner was compassionate and kind. He welcomed my questions and concerns. Never was I rushed, simply respected. Pleasantly, he doesn't mind treating menopausal gals like myself. I have referred my friends and wished I had a daughter to refer. I had to wait once or twice but he's an OB so no big deal; he never rushed me.

October 24th, 2012

Great doctor and staff

From my first visit, I was so happy with Dr. Serrano and the staff. The staff (esp. Susan and Laura) made me feel like we have been friends forever. I felt like I could talk to them about all my pregnancy problems and they understood. They gave me advice on how to make the problem better. There were not many questions I had to ask Dr. Serrano because the staff was able to answer all my questions, but the questions I did have to ask the Dr. he gave me all his attention, did not rush while answering the questions, talked to me and asked more questions. He never seemed like he was in a hurry or he was just looking at me like a patient, he made me feel like I was his only patient for the day every day that I had an appointment. Even when my mother met him for the first time when I was 5 months, she felt the same way I did, she loved that he didnt seemed rush and gave us all of his attention. When I was in labor, he checked on me every 30- 45 minutes. When decided that I needed a C-section, it did not seemed rushed. I was very satisfied with the incision, which barely shows. Overall, I was very satisfied with Dr. Serrano and staff. I would recommend Dr. Serrano and staff to anyone and everyone.

October 15th, 2012

Confident doctor and surgeon

I am VERY pleased having chosen Dr. Serrano as my ob/gyn! Each prenatal visit was on time, thorough, and informative. Dr. Serrano always had time in person or over the phone to answer any questions we had no matter how minor. Dr. Serrano's confidence as an experienced ob and surgeon made my emergency situation at the hospital more manageable. Just before my due date I went into the hospital to check out some possible fluid leakage and while there my son had significant heart decelerations. I was promptly induced and then eventually given a quick c-section. I was very scared, but Dr. Serrano was there with me at the hospital in no time at all. He was VERY calm and clear with what was happening and what needed to be done. Hearing his confidence in the operating room really made the difference. My son had the umbilical cord around his neck at birth, but he ended up just fine with the help of Dr. Serrano and team. My recover was quick and the c-section scar is very small. I have a happy healthy baby boy and highly recommend Dr. Serrano! I have him now as my gynecologist and plan to keep him for all my future pregnancies.

October 12th, 2012

The first time I spoke to Dr. Serrano was on the phone. I was "shopping" for a new doctor and when I called, the lady that answered the phone told me he was available to answer my questions. I was very impressed after our conversation and I became a patient of Dr. Serrano when I was pregnant with my second son. At every appointment he was always been very patient, and he did not rush through the monthly/weekly visits. At the end of every appointment, he would always ask me (while still sitting in his chair and not rushing out the door) if I had any questions. He patiently answered all of my concerns at every visit. He has excellent bed side manners. His office is always clean, and it has a homey ambience. I recommend Dr. Serrano to all ladies looking for an OBGYN.

August 21st, 2012

I wish I would have done better research

I switched doctors at 8 1/2 months pregnant, I kept making excuses as of why I felt rushed or brushed off through my visit. It wasn't until I began having issues in my pregnancy (pelvic pain) and needed a letter from Dr. Serrano stating that I would need to miss work. He was completely opposed to writing this letter, forcing me to remain my heavy schedule at work while standing for such long periods of times, ended up with the result of heavy vericose veins in my vulva from the lack of needed rest. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED with Dr. Serrano's approach, lack of attention and care. I tried to stress the severity to the fron desk, and ended up in a fight over the phone with his partner doctor/receptionist/ wife Dr. Christina Serrano. I am so GREATFUL I was able to find a new OBGYN so close to my due date. I was immediatly attended to by my new physician and able to state all of my needs and concerns.

August 15th, 2012

yearlyexam

This is by far the worst OB/GYN i've ever been to. First off as the prior reviewer stated, the Dr's wife is the office manager, and wow; she ...

July 20th, 2012

possible racist?

I wait for hours and he is very short answered with me. I feel like he doesn't like me and he doesn't care about my concerns. Wait time is normally an hour or more. He seems to be much nicer to hispanics. I feel like he trats me different because I'm not hispanic. Some of his staff is nice and some are rude and confused. Probably won't ever go back to him.

May 18th, 2012

Great Doctor

My mother only spedks Spanish and the staff and the doctor spoke to her in Spanish and they were all very pleasant.

April 17th, 2012

Great doctor, a little bit serious but great!

If you're looking for a doctor to hug you and to tell you that everything is going to be all right, then you're choosing the wrong doctor. Dr. Serrano is very serious but very efficient.