A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Severs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Severs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Severs graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Severs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Severs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Severs practice?
- Dr. Christopher Severs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Severs practices Pediatrics near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Pediatricians.