A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sewell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Fentress County Gen Hosp, Jamestown, Tn
- Fentress County General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Samuel Sewell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Sewell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sewell practices Family Medicine near Jamestown, TN.
See Jamestown Family Physicians.