best doctor ever!! show details best doctor ever!!
by Danny Dig on Mar 6th, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! He never gives up on you and will listen to you and hear all of your concerns. I wish my general doctor was as good as Dr. Shaari.

by Ruth on Mar 12th, 2013

What a pleasure it is to go to ANY Dr. and feel comfortable immediatley! Dr. Shaari took time with me and went far beyond the other ENT I use to go to (who did absolutely nothing for me) Didn't know what a real ENT was suppose to do for the patient until I went to Dr. Shaari. When he had results of a test he called me and it was like talking to a real person. I would AND have recommended him to others already!

Dr. Shaari is the most skilled and kind surgeon on the planet show details Dr. Shaari is the most skilled and kind surgeon on the planet
by Marjorie S on Aug 12th, 2010

I had very delicate surgery in 2002 and everything was perfect. I was cured. It was almost painless. He is so sweet and compassionate. I believe I now need my left thyroid removed and I live in Florida. I'm going back to NJ for Dr. Shaari. I'd never trust another surgeon.

patient who is also a nurse show details patient who is also a nurse
Jul 7th, 2010

Most compassionate thorough doctor ever who got my long-standing problem under control because of his clinical expertise and persistence.

Jan 4th, 2010

Absolutely exceptional doctor. I can honestly say I've never crossed paths with a greater person in the medical field. A 5-star rating is an understatement to his quality.

Need more stars for Bedside Manner show details Need more stars for Bedside Manner
by D. Caballero on May 23rd, 2009

In this age of arrogance it is sometimes difficult to find a physician that is truly humble, personable AND professional. Dr. Shaari is all of that, and it is genuine--not at all a put on. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I wish there was a place I could give him 10 stars out of 5. He is out of network from my insurance carrier, and I do not even care. He is just that good.