Otolaryngologist
20 Prospect Ave
Ste 712
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(201) 342-8060
Locations and availability (1)

|  best doctor ever!!  |  show details
by Danny Dig on Mar 6th, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! He never gives up on you and will listen to you and hear all of your concerns. I wish my general doctor was as good as Dr. Shaari.

|  show details
by Ruth on Mar 12th, 2013

What a pleasure it is to go to ANY Dr. and feel comfortable immediatley! Dr. Shaari took time with me and went far beyond the other ENT I use to go to (who did absolutely nothing for me) Didn't know what a real ENT was suppose to do for the patient until I went to Dr. Shaari. When he had results of a test he called me and it was like talking to a real person. I would AND have recommended him to others already!

|  Dr. Shaari is the most skilled and kind surgeon on the planet  |  show details
by Marjorie S on Aug 12th, 2010

I had very delicate surgery in 2002 and everything was perfect. I was cured. It was almost painless. He is so sweet and compassionate. I believe I now need my left thyroid removed and I live in Florida. I'm going back to NJ for Dr. Shaari. I'd never trust another surgeon.

|  patient who is also a nurse  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

Most compassionate thorough doctor ever who got my long-standing problem under control because of his clinical expertise and persistence.

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

Absolutely exceptional doctor. I can honestly say I've never crossed paths with a greater person in the medical field. A 5-star rating is an understatement to his quality.

|  Need more stars for Bedside Manner  |  show details
by D. Caballero on May 23rd, 2009

In this age of arrogance it is sometimes difficult to find a physician that is truly humble, personable AND professional. Dr. Shaari is all of that, and it is genuine--not at all a put on. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I wish there was a place I could give him 10 stars out of 5. He is out of network from my insurance carrier, and I do not even care. He is just that good.