Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Shamblin
Dr. Christopher Shamblin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sweetwater, TN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shamblin is affiliated with Sweetwater Hospital, Sweetwater Hospital Association and Blount Memorial Hospital. Dr. Shamblin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Shamblin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Shamblin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sweetwater, TN.
Dr. Thomas Evans
Sweetwater, TN 0.01 mi41
Dr. Kenya Kozawa
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sweetwater, TN 0.01 mi29
Dr. Ronald Cherry
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Sweetwater, TN 0.01 mi38