A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shanahan, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Community Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanahan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shanahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Shanahan MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Shanahan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Shanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Shanahan practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.