A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sharp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Demuth Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sharp practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.