A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sharp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Sharp practice?
Dr. Christopher Sharp practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.