inactive

Christopher N Sheap MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2015
Excellent and Experienced.
Very experienced Dr. Great Bedside manner. The ONLY negative for his office is one of his nurses has allergies to perfumes/colognes. Must remember not to wear any on the day of your visit.

September 13th, 2012
Professionalism and knowledge
Dr Sheap is the most knowledgable dermatologist I have seen. I feel confident in his diagnosis and treatments.

May 14th, 2012
Saved my life
Dr. Sheap saved my life by extremely early detection of a melanoma which was excised by a surgeon within a few days after its discovery. Dr. Sheap has always been deeply concerned about my (and my children's, my friends', my ex husband's) physical well-being.

December 20th, 2010
Hung up on me when I tried to schedule!
Dr. Sheap ONLY sees new patients at 9:00AM. I explained that my daughter is a straight "A" student and would not want to miss school. The receptionist asked the doctor for a 3:00PM time but then returned to reiterate his 9:00AM policy. As I was replying I heard the doctor's voice and then the phone went dead. When the receptionist had first taken my call she pulled up my record and confirmed my information, including phone number. But she did not call me back!!!