A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shelby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Shelby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelby
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shelby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shelby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelby graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shelby has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lindon Shelby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Shelby practice?
- Dr. Christopher Shelby has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Shelby practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.