A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Shelton practice?
Dr. Christopher Shelton practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.