A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Shelton practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.