A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Shelton practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.