A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shepela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Shepela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepela
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shepela, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepela graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shepela has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Shepela MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Shepela practice?
- Dr. Christopher Shepela has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Shepela practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Gastroenterologists.