Dr. Christopher Sherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Sherman?

Great service and very responsive to patients. He works well with his nurses to get the tests or care that you need.

Caring, compassionate doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr. Sherman always makes me feel as though I am his number one priority and is willing to spend the necessary time to fully explore my medical questions.

Left to deal with severe depression and anxiety without help of finding another doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Thought he was a great man always seemed to care about me as a patient...I was suffering from major depression and anxiety and this caused me to miss a couple appointments...They cut me off while I was still depressed and on medication and we explained exactly what I was going through...they never called the right number to send a reminder of the appointment and I just can't believe he left me to ween off a anti-depressant without help from a doctor lost a lot of respect for him after begging for another chance and asking about changing the number to call for appointment reminders

Great doctor.

Posted on February 8th, 2015

Knowledgable, personable, cares about my health.

Great Doctor- Prompt service

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Sherman has been my doctor for the last 2 years. I have found his practice to be responsive, courteous, and professional. Somehow, my wait time in the room is minimal/none and I find he spends as much time with me as I need. Great Doctor.

Great dr.

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Love his bedside manner and the level of care and concern he shows. Would and have recommended other to him.

Excellent and Caring doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr. Sherman is an excellent doctor. He always makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. When you have a question, he is very patient and explains things well. In addition, he is so good with my daughter and nice. He is an excellent doctor!

Used to be decent

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Sherman has been my doctor for about 4 years now. He used to be a really good doctor but lately he has been extremely distracted and lacking in quality medical care. He has misdiagnosed me the last 4 times I have been in there. I will be switching doctors as he is no longer competent to provide medical care for me as a patient.

Posted on November 7th, 2017