A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Simotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Simotas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Simotas, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simotas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Simotas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Simotas MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Simotas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Simotas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Simotas practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians and Newark Geneticists.