A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Simotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Simotas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simotas
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simotas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Simotas, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simotas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Simotas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Simotas MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Simotas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Simotas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Simotas practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Paramus, NJ.
See Hoboken Pediatricians and Hoboken Geneticists.