A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Simpson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Simpson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Internists and Rogers Cardiologists.