A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Simpson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Simpson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Internists and Rogers Cardiologists.