A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sinclair is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sinclair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sinclair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Sinclair MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sinclair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sinclair practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Neurologists.