A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Singh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher N Singh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Singh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Singh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Singh practices Ophthalmology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Overland Park, KS.
See Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists.