A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Singh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher N Singh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Singh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Singh practices Ophthalmology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists.