A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Singh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans