Christopher Sipe Is this you?

Have you seen Christopher Sipe?

Miracle Workers

Posted on October 15th, 2017

I can not say enough about our positive experience with Dr. Sipe and FCI. Dr. Sipe is a straight shooter and took the time needed to explain medical testing and the course of treatment he was recommending for us. Although Dr. Sipe was direct in his style, he also was encouraging, supportive, and compassionate about our personal situation. We had a successful IVF journey, but it took 3 failed IUI'S, a recommendation for surgery to remove an ovarian cyst and then 1 IVF cycle to get pregnant. Dr. Sipe and the nursing staff were incredibly kind, nurturing, and supportive every step of the way. It was clear to me that Dr. Sipe and his nursing staff treat every patient with individualized care and carefully monitor each and every blood test result to ensure the best possible outcome. I can not thank Dr. Sipe and his team enough for helping my husband and I get pregnant and allow us to have our beautiful daughter Kensi - they are truly miracle workers!

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr Sipe was very friendly with me and with my son. I've seen other fertility doctors that actually got mad if I ever brought my son with me.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

If you want to get pregnant go to Dr Sipe. Period.

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Don't believe the positive reviews! Dr Sipe is the worst doctor I have encountered, he doesn't come across as very knowledgeable or smart. The impression I got is that he is more of a dilettante. Besides being rude and insensitive he also has very poor medical diagnostic. Pushing for expensive procedures, donor eggs, surrogacy etc. instead of simple, noninvasive and cheeper procedures. Dealing with infertility is already challenging, spare yourself one more negative experience and don't waste your time and energy and money on this idiot.

Can't say enough about how fabulous this man is...

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr. Sipe gave us our son our first time with IVF and our twins the next time out. He succeeded easily where others failed. He has an amazing bedside manner. I am amazed at some of these reviews. FCI allowed my husband to be involved in this process (other than the obvious) so that it wasn't so lonely and clinical. Great experience.

GREAT doctor!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Let me preface by saying that I have HIGH standards for doctors - I have been to plenty and know that a good one is hard to come by. Anyone that has been through the IVF process, knows how stressful and overwhelming it is. You want to have a doctor that you feel like you can trust - the existance of your future child is at stake, after all! Dr. Sipe is definitely that doctor. My husband and I didn't really know what to expect going in to the process but Dr. Sipe was very straight-forward about everything from the beginning - as were his nurses. I'm young so we were worried I would have too high of a response to the stimulation meds and there were definitely days I called the nurses worried the cycle would be cancelled. The nurses (especially Sonia) were Godsends in reassuring me I was doing ok, and it was clear that Dr. Sipe was STRICTLY monitoring my levels. He tweaked my meds almost daily during the stimulation phase, which made me confident he was watching closely. We transferred one high-quality embryo, froze three others, and I am now 13 weeks pregnant! My husband and I constantly say that if we had any other doctor (even from the same practice), we likely wouldn't be pregnant today. I know we have Dr. Sipe's strict monitoring to owe our pregnancy (and hopefully healthy baby) to! We will definitely be back to him in the future and I would refer anyone needing a fertility consult to him in a hearbeat.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr. Sipe was amazing. He took time to talk to us about all of our concerns, was very supportive when we had a traumatic outcome, and stuck with us until we were pregnant with two amazing little babies. We will go to him again if we ever feel like we can handle more than 2 little people, and we have recommended him to others.

Posted on October 7th, 2012

I have not experienced any of the negatives other reviewers have. My husband and I have unexplained fertility and each cycle Dr. Sipe has changed our drug protocol. We are getting closer (3 IUIs and 2 canceled IVF cycles due to poor response) - each time is more aggressive and he has been very detailed in our appointments. I have gotten pregnant but have had two miscarriages so he is working with us closely on solving that issue. We have had only good interactions with him and his Oak Brook staff.

Great physician!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Dr. Sipe made us so comfortable throughout the IVF process. If you want a very serious doctor who makes you feel like every issue you come across is the end of the world, this is not the right doctor for you. For my husband and me, a little light-heartedness went a long way when dealing with the scary things that accompany infertility. His medical knowledge is great, and his bedside manner is too. Would recommend Dr. Sipe time and time again.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Unfortunately, the experience we had with Dr. Sipe was both unpleasant and ended up diminishing our chances for a successful outcome--even after we moved physicians. We found communication very difficult with him and that he was flip, bordering on insulting, and dismissive. I almost could have set all that aside, sad but truthful, if he was an outstanding clinician and diagnostician (though, being able to communicate well and easily with your physician isn't anything to put aside lightly, esp. with something like fertility). Practically, the most profound problem was his lack of expertise--and knowledge of the field--and his utter inability to prescribe treatments of even basic efficacy. His diagnostic assessment and treatment were so poor the health insurance company was outraged--literally. We were able to get in much better hands and the experience, treatment, care and expertise we have found has been like night and day. Dr. Sipe came recommended to me from a trusted source and so I didn't make the right investigations, decisions early on, or trust my concerns and discomfort as I should have. I hope others can learn from our experience and maximize their opportunities for success (as well as have a much gentler and more pleasant experience) by not selecting Dr. Sipe as their physician. Best of luck on this journey.

Worst Doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I found out I had fibroids. Since I was getting married soon, I was concerned whether the fibroids would interfere with me having children later. Since the fibroids were not causing me problems, I was reluctant to have surgery to take them out. We simply went to Dr. Sipe to ask whether it could be helpful to become pregnant if I take them out. We saw online an article that he wrote about pregnancy and fibroid. That is why we went to see him. KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED TRYING TO GET PREGNANT and I had no medical problems. He started telling us about IVF, donor's eggs. Then he wanted to do all these fertility tests and of course to charge a lot of money for them. We came to ask him about fibroids not fertility. We never got an answer. He never bothered to inquire where my fibroids where or even to look at them. He had his nurse come into the room to take me for fertility tests. You can see it was a planned action. Before I left, I insisted that I paid for the consultation to prevent me from receiving a huge bill later.My husband and I ran away from that place as soon as possible. By the way, I took out my fibroids and very happy that I did.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

He is one of the worst doctor in the western suburbs, and the staff in Oak Brook Terrace is rude and nasty. We had 2 screwed up IVF with the guy, we left $25,000.00 later. He told me flat out I will never have kids!!! Well, I have a new doctor 1st IVF I'm pregnant with twins!!!