Dr. Christopher Sizemore DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

May 3rd, 2016
Stellar!
I loved how fast and easy this was! Great patient rapport too. High accolades.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Sizemore has wonderful bedside manners . He is very professional and his staff is very friendly as well .

May 10th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor!
Pretty much the best doctor I have ever had! He makes certain you understand everything and make you comfortable to ask any questions! I recommend him to everyone!

April 30th, 2015
I've been going to Dr. Sizemore for about 6 years now and he is a Great doctor. I moved here from New Jersey and was a bit apprehensive on finding another Gynecologist that I would feel comfortable with. Dr. Sizemore makes everyone feel at ease with his Wonderful bed side manner and knowledge. My Daughter has now started to go to Dr. Sizemore and Loves him as well.

April 16th, 2015
Dr Sizemore is the best Dr. I have ever had. He makes you feel at ease, really listens, and is very thorough. I always leave his office feeling very cared for by him and his staff.

March 30th, 2015
Best OBGYN I have seen. He really cares for his patients.

January 15th, 2015
Great First Experience
I am so thankful I decided to see Dr. Sizemore. He was very thorough, answered any and all questions, and made my visit comfortable. I was nervous going to a new doctor and especially with a problem I needed taken care of. He was so kind and made me feel much less worried. His bedside manner is awesome, I never felt rushed. I feel like there aren't many doctors like him nowadays.

August 26th, 2014
Mrs
Very impressed with Dr. Sizemore. Very personal, took time to get to know me as a new patient.Listened to my concerns. I never felt he was pushed for time. Very unusual this day in time for a physician.

March 10th, 2014
The best!
Dr. Sizemore is the best OB. I can't imagine having another doctor! Prenatal care was fantastic and labor and delivery went smoothly. Hoping he never leaves Franklin! The staff is super friendly too.

February 12th, 2014
I was scared
I spent 4 years trying to avoid a hysterectomy due to fear. Dr. Sizemore was my 3rd Obgyn. I liked my previous doctors but he is the one that made me feel more sure about my options. After meeting with him twice I decided that I was ready for the operation. He did a great job and I was back to work in 2 weeks. I recommend him to everyone. He is intelligent and does not mind answering any and all questions! I am VERY happy that I had the surgery and am thrilled with the results.

September 13th, 2013
Great Doctor! Vbac friendly!
Overall great doctor for any woman wanting an excellent Obgyn! I had an awesome VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarian) experience with him this summer! He's educating, upfront and has excellent communication skills and awesome bedside manner! Great staff and nurses! He's the BEST!

September 7th, 2013
Dr. Sizemore is beyond Amazing!!!
We moved to the Franklin area almost a year ago. As soon as we did I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd baby so I was looking for a good Ob/Gyn. I found Dr. Sizemore to be the best rated doctor around so I decided to go to him. BEST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE! His knowledge is outstanding, he's always wearing a smile, he spends time with me until all my questions have been answered, his bedside manner is phenomenal. Never had a doctor who would personally return my calls at any time and always in less the 10 minutes. My whole pregnancy I felt like if I was in the best hands, and at the time of delivery Dr. Sizemore was there on time to deliver my baby. I delivered vaginally and even though my baby was big I had no problems or tearing thank to Dr. Sizemore's great care. I recommend Dr. Sizemore to ANYBODY! He is by far the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life. Go see it yourself, you'll be happy you did!