Dr. Christopher Skaggs Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Skaggs?

Patient

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Skaggs is a brilliant physician and has been a great help to my family. I would of given a five star rating however the office staff and getting information you need for prescriptions and follow up is drastically in need of some repair. You need to call FAR in advance for any medication which isn't truly any error on Dr. Skaggs end. His bedside manor is far above excellent and his patience and thoughtfulness with his patients is something to be truly admired!

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on July 15th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Skaggs for probably 15 years. Although I have had some problems with some of the office staff there, I think Dr. Skaggs is a GREAT doctor! I think he's very knowledgable, has a great bedside manner, explains everything very well and takes time with you. I would highly recommend him!!

Haven't been yet, suggestion to those complaining about the staff

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Just a suggestion to those of you who are patients and are complaining about the staff, TELL THE DOCTOR next time you actually see him. If he gets enough complaints then he'll rectify the problem. Thank you for the information though.

Patient for years

Posted on June 29th, 2014

Best Dr EVER! Only problems with SHPC is when he's not on call. :(

Patient

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr. Skaggs has got to be the best doctor in this region. He listens and he cares, period. So, if you are looking for a doctor who cares about you as an individual and who listens, then you cannot go wrong with Dr. Skaggs.

IAEI, MASTER ELECTRICIAN, AND MORE

Posted on October 16th, 2013

DR SKAGGS, Not only is he my freind and my doctor, He is my family doctor, So kind , very knowledgeable, When i had prostate Cancer surgery in 2009, He helped me not to worry I would be fine, I enjoyed doing electrical troubleshooting at his house, And as I say he i s my freind, Not only when he calls and needs help, I like Him will be right there to take care of., God bless you Chris , and your office staff

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I have really had a horrible time dealing with the disease I have. I can't say thank you enough to Dr Skaggs for helping me through it. He's the sweetest doctor I've had. The staff up front is very nice, and I cannot believe the rude comments about them. It is not true. The lady that works at checkout, is so sweet. I was upset because my aunt died, and she gave me a big hug and told me she'd pray for me. She's always asking if I'm feeling any better, and Dr Skaggs, he will sit and talk to you no matter how long you need him to, and no matter how many complaints you have. I wish my diagnosis had been right the begin with but I cannot complain about my overall care.

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Skaggs as long as he has been at the practice and I think he's a great doctor. He spends time with you and I totally trust him. However, I wish he was aware of how his staff treats patients. The one lady at the front desk is RUDE and should not have a job dealing with people. I know other patients who have left the practice because of the staff. Sad when he is such a good, caring doctor.

Wondeful Dr.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Staff is improving

Posted on July 6th, 2011

The wait time is longer because Dr. Skagss will not rush a patient. He spends as much time as needed. I can put up with a poor front office to see a fine physician like Dr. Skaggs.

Posted on May 28th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Skaggs for years and I believe he is the best!! However, some of his office staff have very poor communication skills and I feel they simply do not care. I often wonder too if he is aware of how his patients get "the run around" when trying to obtain test results, referrels, etc. There is an excellent Christian receptionist who works in the back who is the sweetest lady who often checks you out/makes follow-up appointments. The others need to take lessons off of her!

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Love, Love, Love Dr. Skaggs... Great Doctor! His office staff is terrible, terrible, terrible!!! Can't get test results. Does not provide the information correctly for pre-certs.