A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Skelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Skelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Skelley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Lovelace Medical Center Downtown Lovelace Hospital Downt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Brian Skelley MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Skelley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Skelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Skelley practices Internal Medicine near Bryant, AR.
See Bryant Internists.