A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Skelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Skelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Skelley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Skelley practice?
Dr. Christopher Skelley practices Internal Medicine near Bryant, AR.
See Bryant Internists.