A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sneed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sneed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sneed, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sneed graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sneed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- St Mary's Warrick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Sneed MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Sneed practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sneed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sneed practices Neurological Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.