Dr. Christopher Snyder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Snyder?

January 13th, 2016

Good listener

I think he is a wonderful Dr. He listens, talks to you without feeling rushed. I've had him at least 10 years now, and hope he never retires, or moves, for my sake.

May 21st, 2014

I am very happy with Dr. Snyder and would recommend him to everyone. Down to earth and very friendly.

February 15th, 2011

Awful Experience- Seeking new doctor

I transfered to the this office due to its location being closer to my home. I went in to speak with the doctor to diagnose some anxiety problems I was having. I currently was on Lexapro from another doctor and basically just wanted to see what others had to say. Upon meeting the doctor, his level of care was none right off the bat. After explaining to him my condition, he decided to take me off Lexapro and to turn to Prozac. No more than 2 minutes later he changes his mind and puts me on Paxil and 1 bottle of Xanx. I stopped taking Lexapro and began the new medicine. Nothing seemed to change besides when I took Xanx sparingly cause I only had 20 of them, but I was willing to give it a shot and continue to take the medicine for a few months. The day before I ran out, I called the Drug Store for a refill of Paxil. Like Lexapro, the doctor told me that days without the medication would cause serious problems as I could diagnose myself with my mental state I would fall into without it = Depressed = Thoughts of suicide. I went to pick up the medication the next day and they told me they had called and faxed the doctor but nothing came back. I then called the doctors office and they told me they would not refill it until I had blood work done and saw the doctor again. Why put me on the medication without blood work in the first place? Okay, I'll go get blood work but I need the medication NOW. When can I get an appointment to see the doctor? One month!?!?!? No medication for 1 month? Next day I called the doctors office and they once again told me they could not refill. I asked to speak to the doctor directly. They told me he was not in that day and Dr. Spector would be calling me. Without any calls from the office, I called back and they told me that Dr. Spector rather have me speak to Snyder. Why didn't anyone call me to tell me this? Now, days without the medication that the doctor encouraged me to start, even though I specifically told him I wanted to get off the medication because I didn't like the idea of relying on something that wasn't helping, I am feeling the awful side effects of dropping an anti-depressant cold turkey. I truly cannot explain how awful my experience has been with this practice and doctor. At this point, I am going to go back to traveling to my old doctor. I personally would not recommend this "medication happy" doctor to anyone.

December 14th, 2010

Dr. Snyder is an excellent, caring physician with a great bedside manner.

September 1st, 2010

Excellent

Would reccomend him to anyone

September 29th, 2017