Dr. Christopher Sockrider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 5 reviews

August 12th, 2013
Patient
I've been a patient since 2004, I feel he is an excellent doctor and would recommend him to my friends.

November 30th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Sockrider and his staff are awesome. I went in to see him, had a difficult lump for him to find but he did and came up with a clear and precise plan of action. Performed surgery, results were cancer and bless him he didn't sugar coat it, told me what I had, the options and made himself available 24/7 should I need him. He made sure I understood everything involved and how to proceed, can't ask for a better doctor!

December 18th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Sockrider for over a year. I find him to be very caring, concern and patience, he make sure I understand fully and takes the time to answer any and all questions even if (I feel they are stupid ones). I love Dr. Sockrider's attitude and his professionalism, his staff always make me feel comfortable and welcome. I would truly recommend Dr. Sockrider to my family and friends.

March 24th, 2011
Worst DR yet!
I completely agree with the previous rating. The staff is extremely unprofessional and quite rude. The "doctor" spoke to me in a very condescending tone and was highly abrasive.I would NEVER visit this clinic again and have told all of my family and the ladies at the clubs about my experience.

February 17th, 2011
Horrific excuse for a medical professional
Dr. Sockrider is absolutely the most unprofessional doctor I have met in my 50 years. I would not recommend his clinic. I only gave one star because it was the least I could give in order to post my review. His bedside manner is atrocious, to say the least. He does not listed to his patients concerns and he exhibits a condescending attitude toward women.