A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sohl is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sohl, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohl graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sohl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alan Sohl DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Sohl practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Sohl practices Internal Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Internists.