The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Sonnenday
Dr. Christopher Sonnenday, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sonnenday is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Sonnenday has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Christopher Sonnenday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Robert Orourke
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Mark Hemmila
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Timothy Frankel
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10