Dr. Christopher Sonnier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Sonnier?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Sonnier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 31st, 2017

I want my regular endo back

He was rude, pretentious and didn't listen to me at all. He didn't pay attention to the plan my endo had put in place and ordered labs that were unnecessary. I told him my calcium runs high especially when taking extra vitamin D and he told me to take a calcium supplement along with vitamin D on top of my already prescribed vitamin D. I think I know my body and labs better than him. If my regular endo doesn't return I will be switching doctors.

May 5th, 2017

Never again

He has zero patient communication skills. First time meeting me after taking over from previous doctor. He went down a checklist I could of filled out in the waiting room then got up and walked out. No exam. No details about what was next. Just do labs and come back in four months.

April 6th, 2017

Prepare to be insulted and treated poorly

I visited with physician recently due to med changed with DM2 treatment. Had Renal TX 13 years ago. Told him my concerns and he responded to me like I was Stupid and didnt know what I was talking about. Then to pour salt into an open wound he said you know in 5 to 7 years your going to need another transplant.. has anyone ever told you that?? You know that only last maybe 20 years.. I was thrown back and had had to collect myself before I walked out of the appointment.. Very rude and inconsiderate..

July 13th, 2016

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I saw this arrogant jerk in Wisconsin...just one of a number of states he appears to have worked! Told me there are no insulin pumps on the market that have the features mine has, even when I tried to show it to him. Told me he's been to medical school and he thinks he knows some things about diabetes...never mind that I've lived with it for over 30 years!! Instead of discussing dosage changes, he said "gimme your pump so I can fix it." NO bedside manner at all...I almost walked out of the appointment! I have never been treated so rudely in my life!

September 24th, 2014

Almost walked out during appt

IDDM for 14 yrs- started appt by handing me diabetes pamphlet. Really? I have lost 20 lbs and dropped cholesterol by 35 since last appt 6 mos ago. A1c down .4%- No recognition for that! Moved right to vitamin d level which had slightly declined. Rx written. Lab work ordered before follow up appt which is 2 mos prior to my annual lab work with PCP- how about a little coordination- I am not a pin cushion. Plus he ordered lab work for celiac- why? I have no symptoms at all. At least tell me about it and provide rationale. I did not schedule appt- will not be back. He was awful- no bedside manner whatsoever. Felt like he talked down to me like I am an idiot. His notes for adjusting my pump settings was messy and difficult to follow.

September 16th, 2014

Uncomfortable

Barely even looked at me at my appointment, faced the computer screen the entire time. Will not go back there and will get a 2nd opinion.

May 18th, 2014

dka

I was in the hospital after suffering an episode of dka and this man was part of the team I credit for helping save my life. Thank you again.

May 23rd, 2012

Wouldnt help me

I had pregnancy hyperthyroid and hypothyroid at the same time. They had me give blood 4 times due to suspected lab error...which turned out to be a medical phenomenon to them to find a patient with both conditions at one time. Because they kept passing me off to cardiologists and my OB and also my GP, i failed to get the rightthelp, and thus had a half a dozen miscarriages in 5 years after my first was born. That pregnancy rendered me useless, i couldnt even stand up to shower myself i was so tired at times. I am now pregnant with my 2nd (finally) and am receiving help I SHOULD have had with my first child.

November 17th, 2011

Strange

Agree with other comments; very rude and condescending. Will not go back and am sure to get a second opinion. Made me feel very uncomfortable.

December 20th, 2010

Zero bedside manner. Does not listen to patients. Only looks at patients as lab test numbers.

January 25th, 2010

Was pretentious and made me uncomfortable.

December 18th, 2009

He was very rude and arrogant

I would not go back if my life depended upon it