A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Spagnuola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Spagnuola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Spagnuola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine - Ortho
Education & Awards
Dr. Spagnuola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Spagnuola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Spagnuola MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Spagnuola practice?
- Dr. Christopher Spagnuola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Spagnuola practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Brick, NJ.