A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Spanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Spanich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spanich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Spanich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher George Spanich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Spanich practice?
- Dr. Christopher Spanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Spanich practices Ophthalmology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Ophthalmologists.