A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Spanich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anterior Segment Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spanich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Spanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Spanich practice?
Dr. Christopher Spanich practices Ophthalmology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Spanich, Dr. Kip Spanich, Dr. Kris Spanich, Dr. Kristopher Spanich