Dr. Chris Spencer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Spencer?

mother

Posted on February 28th, 2014

We have been with Doctor Spencer for 11 years. He has seen my daughter and my son. The knowledge that he is able to give to parents is condensed and applicable to current and future needs. He is a better resource than any internet site I have located. He is compassionate and has an excellent bed-side manner with children as well as adults. He is worth having as your main pediatrician even if you have to drive 50 miles to get to him.

Can't imagine a better doctor for my son

Posted on July 26th, 2013

My son has seen Dr. Spencer since birth and we just got back from his 11 year well-check. Dr. Spencer moved offices several years ago to a location that's not that convenient but we drive the extra 15 minutes so we can still see him. I really can't imagine a better doctor for my son. He's thorough, easy to talk to and most importantly my son trusts him. Like all good things, Dr. Spencer is in demand so it's not always easy to get a same day appointment with him. I just remember to schedule his well-checks in advance!

The BEST!

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Spencer is the absolute best pediatrician anywhere. He has been right on the mark with every bit of advise and treatment he has given about my son. He is very knowledgeable and often ahead of the Specialists involved in my son's treatment. His staff is great as well.

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on January 14th, 2011

Dr Spencer is one of the best doctors out there. He is caring and compassionate, but also tells it like it is, He is a fount of useful information and understands the difficult balance of parenthood. He has an amazing bedside manner and remains calm and collected even when I am not! He is truly exceptional. We have been going to him for 8 years and have to travel more than 30 minutes to get to his office. It is worth it to have such a talented doctor! I could sing his praises all day! The nursing and office staff have been fabulous too. The ONLY complaint is that he is so good that you have to schedule an appointment way in advance.

Posted on October 17th, 2015