A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Spitters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitters graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Spitters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Edward Spitters MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Spitters practice?
- Dr. Christopher Spitters has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Spitters practices Public Health near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.