Dr. Christopher Spittler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 19 reviews

January 2nd, 2017
Doctor and staff were a Perfect fit!!
I had completed a lot of research before I decided on a Doctor to perform my breast augmentation. I was never so happy when I came across Dr. Spittler, he was perfect. He was patient, understanding and heard every word/question I could dream up. I trusted him and he performed an awesome job. He and his staff covered every aspect of the process from start to finish. Highly recommend Dr. Spittler and his staff!!

December 12th, 2016
Dr Spittler performed a nipple sparing, double mastectomy on me this past September. I just finished my last phase of reconstruction, and I have to say I look even better than I did before I started. I am in complete awe of his handy work, and he is also an incredibly kind and patient doctor.

June 28th, 2016
Breast reconstruction post bilateral mastectomy
No woman wants to learn that she has breast cancer. At 48 with no family history, I was shocked. Dr. Spittler and his staff were so kind. They helped me think through options for reconstruction and come up with a plan just right for me. I'm so appreciative.

November 12th, 2015
Highly Recommended
Dr. Spittler was wonderful to work with. Compassionate and understanding. I had been contemplating a breast reduction for many, many years. He made me feel completely comfortable with the operation. I love the results--my life has truly been improved and transformed.

November 6th, 2015
Breast Reconstruction
Dr. Spittler performed my bilateral breast reconstruction .He his totally dedicated to the patient and has a passionate committent to excellence-5 Stars! Warm,genuine,always caring he has my highest recommendation.

October 14th, 2015
Great doctor and practice.
I had a breast reduction. I went from a 34G to a 34C. Dr. Spittler was caring as well as a professional. You knew he cared about you and your procedure throughout the surgery and all of your visits. The reduction is wonderful. He minimized the scars. I no longer have back and shoulder pain. I would totally recommend him. His staff was always there when you needed them. A great experience.

September 27th, 2015
So glad I chose the right one!
In addition to being very professional and knowledgable in his field, Dr. Spittler is a very personable individual. He took the time to explain the procedure I was seeking in detail. The information packet that was provided to me was outstanding, and enabled me to be well informed and well prepared for surgery.

September 26th, 2015
The Healing
Doctor was a god send to help me through the corrective surgery for my breast cancer on my right side and then the surgery for my left side to help with the overall look in my cloths. I am very happy with the results and am in my first year of cancer free.

September 25th, 2015
I love my new body!
From my first initial complimentary consult, I knew Dr Spittler was the doctor for me. He is warm and very professional. He s a board certified plastic surgeon. That is very important. He listened to my concerns and addressed them with realism. He under promises and over delivers. I had a tummy tuck, liposuction to my inner thighs, flanks, arms and mounds. My body now looks better than it did when I was 30. I am very pleased. My tummy tuck scar is minimal and continues to fade and my belly button is beautiful. Initially I was anxious after surgery and needed much reassurance. He told me I could come see him as many times as I needed. He is very patient and kind. Patient satisfaction is paramount to Dr. Spittler. He will do complimentary touch-ups to fine tune his work. He wants his patients to be happy and satisfied. Yes, I spent $10,000 but that is a very reasonable price for the quality work I received. I wish I could show you my before and after pictures. You would be so impressed!

September 21st, 2015
Dr. Spittler is an outstanding doctor. He really cared for me and was always willing to spend time to make sure I was okay. Very professional staff

September 18th, 2015
Exceceed my expectations!!
I had a great experience with Dr. Spittler, not only was he courteous he was very personable to talk to. He and his staff made each and every visit pleasant. My surgery was a success and my results were above my expectations. I would definitely recommend his services!! Great job!

September 10th, 2015
I had an incredibly positive experience with Dr. Spittler. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. I had reconstruction on both breasts after breast cancer surgery. Not only is Dr. Spittler a great plastic surgeon but he was so incredibly kind and supportive about my cancer. I felt so good every time I went in to see him and fully informed about what was ahead of me. The results from the surgery were more than I ever imagined. I am thrilled with the way my breasts look, especially at the age of 51 and after breastfeeding 3 children!! I never thought having breast cancer could be such a positive experience. However it was and I have Dr. Spittler and his staff to thank for that.