Dr. Christopher Spittler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Spittler?

May 13th, 2017

wonderful person and Doctor

i would highly recommend him, while under his care he ensured my emotional as well as physical needs were taken care of. i felt very comfortable and confident with his knowledge and what needed to be done. gonna miss not seeing him weekly. As i struggled with lifes journey he made me smile.

April 5th, 2017

Double Mastectomy with Re-Construction

Dr. Spittler was exceptionally kind and caring. Each visit began and ended with a hug. He was very thorough in explaining the options, all the treatment steps and follow-up. I would highly recommend him

March 31st, 2017

Perfect Fit

Dr. Spittler is amazing. I went to Dr. Spittler for reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. When my husband and I met with him he went over all of the options we had, including ones not done by him. He made sure we understood what we were getting into. He has always been reassuring and calm, even when after 3 or 4 visits I burst into tears. He made sure I had the right medications to lessen the pain and avoid infection. I am very happy with the results. I can not imagine a kinder more competent Doctor. I am blessed to have been recommended to him.

March 22nd, 2017

My nibbles are an inch and half to high, they are more on my chest then breast.

March 16th, 2017

Nice man, but he butcher my arms, and put my nipples over a inch to high, they are more on my chest ,then my boob, you can see my nipples in bathing suite top and my bra don't cover my nipple's , I pay him over 13, thousand dollars, and he butcher me. It's been over 4 mouths and I am still in pain. If you go there please don't get Dr. Spittle, he is every likable, but I am sorry I got him , What he did can't be fixed so I have to live with the pain in my arm and have nipple on my chest, not on the boob. I am very SAD and unhappy with this DR. and office.

January 9th, 2017

I received a breast augmentation and lift from Dr Spittler and it was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He is very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable before surgery. I talk about him all the time to my friends! Highly recommended

January 3rd, 2017

Doctor and staff were a Perfect fit!!

I had completed a lot of research before I decided on a Doctor to perform my breast augmentation. I was never so happy when I came across Dr. Spittler, he was perfect. He was patient, understanding and heard every word/question I could dream up. I trusted him and he performed an awesome job. He and his staff covered every aspect of the process from start to finish. Highly recommend Dr. Spittler and his staff!!

December 13th, 2016

Dr Spittler performed a nipple sparing, double mastectomy on me this past September. I just finished my last phase of reconstruction, and I have to say I look even better than I did before I started. I am in complete awe of his handy work, and he is also an incredibly kind and patient doctor.

June 28th, 2016

Breast reconstruction post bilateral mastectomy

No woman wants to learn that she has breast cancer. At 48 with no family history, I was shocked. Dr. Spittler and his staff were so kind. They helped me think through options for reconstruction and come up with a plan just right for me. I'm so appreciative.

November 12th, 2015

Highly Recommended

Dr. Spittler was wonderful to work with. Compassionate and understanding. I had been contemplating a breast reduction for many, many years. He made me feel completely comfortable with the operation. I love the results--my life has truly been improved and transformed.

November 6th, 2015

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Spittler performed my bilateral breast reconstruction .He his totally dedicated to the patient and has a passionate committent to excellence-5 Stars! Warm,genuine,always caring he has my highest recommendation.

October 14th, 2015

Great doctor and practice.

I had a breast reduction. I went from a 34G to a 34C. Dr. Spittler was caring as well as a professional. You knew he cared about you and your procedure throughout the surgery and all of your visits. The reduction is wonderful. He minimized the scars. I no longer have back and shoulder pain. I would totally recommend him. His staff was always there when you needed them. A great experience.