A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Spradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Spradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Spradley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spradley graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spradley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Llano Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Spradley MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Spradley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Spradley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Spradley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and College Station, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Pulmonologists, Temple Critical Care Practitioners, and Temple Sleep Medicine Doctors.