A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Spradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Spradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spradley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Spradley, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spradley graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spradley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Spradley FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Spradley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Spradley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Spradley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Cottonwood Shores, TX.
See College Station Internists, College Station Pulmonologists, College Station Critical Care Practitioners, and College Station Sleep Medicine Doctors.