A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Spradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Spradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spradley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Spradley, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spradley graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spradley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Spradley FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Spradley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Spradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Spradley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Pulmonologists, Temple Critical Care Practitioners, and Temple Sleep Medicine Doctors.