Dr. Christopher Spradley Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 9th, 2011

Dr. Spradley

He is a doctor that you can immediately connect with, he understands so much about my feelings and fears. Dr. Spradley is very busy but I do get in to see him when it is needed. He really does love to see my progress and the miracle of medicines for my disease. His diagnosis and treatment plan have been right on target, he literally has given me a new life, I can breathe.

Type 2 Diabetes