Dr. Christopher Squillaro DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 19th, 2011
777 hope
Wow, another patient that thinks that Dr. Squillaro is insensitive and cocky and poor interpersonal skills. When I had a one on one with him and my therapist after he 302 me to Norristown building 50 he said to me if I have to be a bully than I have to be a bully. Something you should know is that fourteen hours had past since I placed a crisis telephone call and the time that they listened to the call. He made no call to my family to find out my current condition, just went ahead and issued a 302 during the Thanksgiving Holiday three years ago. I viewed it as a CYA.

June 1st, 2011
Sr. Curry
Poor bedside manner, very cocky and insensitive!

January 14th, 2011
I liked Dr. Squillaro as my medication doctor. What I didn't like was being 302 without a call to my family over a Thanksgiving Holiday. Other arrangements could have been made by a simple telephone call to my husband. After all fourteen hours had pasted since I had placed a telephone call to my therapist. I am with another great doctor now but would go back to Dr. Squillaro if my current doctor retired if he were available. Unfortunately Penn Foundation has a practice of moving their docors around where ever they need them. Before I had Dr. Squillaro I had Dr. Bailey who I like but they reassigned him and I had to wait several months without a doctor before Dr. Squillaro came on board. During that time that time when I had no one to track my medications I became depressed. Since his promotion it is unlikely that he actually sees patients anymore. Changing doctors is like starting from scratch and you may not even like the new doctor and have to move on once again. I don't understand why Penn Foundation does this. Disrupting a patients progress is detrimental to their well being and can be life threating which is what happened to me.