A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Standage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Standage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Standage, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Standage graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Standage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Brian Standage MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Standage practice?
- Dr. Christopher Standage has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Standage practices Otolaryngology near Woodstock, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Ingleside, IL.
See Woodstock Otolaryngologists.