Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Stanton
Dr. Christopher Stanton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Tracy, MN and North Sioux City, SD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stanton is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center, Sanford Vermillion Medical Center and Fairview Southdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Stanton has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. John Palmer
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi13
Dr. Michael Shirley
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi5
Dr. Marian Petrasko
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi33