A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Stark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Stark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Stark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Stark practice?
- Dr. Christopher Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Stark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons.