Dr. Christopher Steel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Steel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Steel?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 17th, 2013

I recently had a baby and was terrified to get the epi. My OB had Dr. Steel come talk to me and give me statistics and educate me. He was very professional and then was very funny to help lighten the mood. He checked on me the next day to "make sure my legs were still working" since that was my main concern. He made the epi experience a good one instead of a scary one!