A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Stees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Stees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stees
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Stees, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stees graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stees has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sheldon Stees DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Stees practice?
- Dr. Christopher Stees has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Stees practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Brighton, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.