A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Stees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Stees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stees
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Stees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Stees, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stees graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stees has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sheldon Stees DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Stees practice?
- Dr. Christopher Stees has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Stees practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Brighton, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.