A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Steffes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Steffes is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steffes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steffes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Steffes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Trauma
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffes graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Steffes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P Steffes MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Steffes practice?
- Dr. Christopher Steffes has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Steffes practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.