A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Steffes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Steffes is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Steffes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Trauma
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffes graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Steffes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P Steffes MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Steffes practice?
- Dr. Christopher Steffes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Steffes practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.