A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Steidle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Steidle, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Steidle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steidle graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steidle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Parkview Whitley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Steidle MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Steidle practice?
- Dr. Christopher Steidle has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Steidle practices Urology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Urologists.