Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Steinmetz
Dr. Christopher Steinmetz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Steinmetz is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Steinmetz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Steinmetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Eva Muloma
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi25
Dr. Sarah Mckenna
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi16
Dr. Alvaro Lapitz
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi18