A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Steinmetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Steinmetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinmetz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinmetz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Steinmetz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Steinmetz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Steinmetz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Steinmetz practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.