Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Sterrett
Dr. Christopher Sterrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in Pasadena, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sterrett is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Sterrett has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Christopher Sterrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Ridgely Muller
Pasadena, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Kevin Chu
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Adult Care, Residency
Pasadena, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Marisa Fernandez
Pasadena, CA 0 mi3