Dr. Christopher Stevens MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2016
Love the urgent care! Best people around! Love doctors there! Love dr. Stevens and his laugh! Very genuine people who care about patients!

March 7th, 2015
Misdiagnosed and Completely Ignored!
After visiting Dr. Stevens, I was diagnosed as having a viral URI and given no antibiotics. I called his office back several days later because I was concerned that I was actually getting worse and that my cough had become so severe that I was having gagging/heaving spells. Finally, I heard back from his nurse who told me that Dr. Stevens was finally going to call in some antibiotics for me. Unfortunately, due to either his error, the pharmacy's, and/or both, I wasn't able to get the antibiotics that evening. By the time I woke up the following day, I was absolutely miserable and completely sleep-deprived after coughing all night for the third night in a row. I sought the care of another area doctor, who found that I had fluid in both lungs and diagnosed me with pneumonia! I was immediately given a shot of antibiotics and a shot of steroids and was given a much stronger antibiotic, an inhaler, and some cough medicine for nighttime relief. I felt like a new woman within 48 hours, thanks to the OTHER doctor I saw after receiving terrible care from Dr. Stevens!!

August 12th, 2013
best urgent care visit
I had been to 4 previous doctors for this issue. I managed to get in to the office quickly, the front desk staff was very efficient and had me in the back in 10 min since I had to fill out paperwork as a new patient. The nursing staff was wonderful, took care of any need I had (Nancy and Melody). Then Dr. Stevens came in and listened to me did a thorough exam. Finally my issue has resolved! I would definitely return and recommend the Wellstar Kennesaw Urgent care to anyone.

June 27th, 2011
Miss Diagnosing something easy
Miss diagnosing something easy. especially when the patient tells you exactly what happened and what the problem is (and was correct) but he didn't put the time into finding proof OR gave my information any merit. so he came up with his own diagnoses (which was wrong) and therefor i have been in terrible pain for an additional 3 weeks. I would never suggest this doctor to anyone.

July 2nd, 2015