Dr. Christopher Stewart MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017
Absolutely worse Dr I have ever come in contact with. He did not listen to my daughters complaints for the reason being there, was annoyed the entire time and so rude. He basically asked what orders we wanted and I said IV fluids and he said how much. Completely ignored that she had been vomiting and stomach swelling with even water. Never even do a full exam. No testing done, no xray, no blood work nothing. My daughter was then admitted to another hospital. I am a nurse and I was disgusted!

February 13th, 2017
Worse experience ever.
He did not perform one test on my daughter who had been throwing up nightly and was having abdominal pain and dehydrated. Told us what do I need to do to get you out of the ER. I said give her fluids and he said how much. Are you kidding me? Worse treatment I have ever seen and I am in the medical field. He better hope there is nothing seriously wrong with her.

November 7th, 2016
Good doctor.
Doctor Stewart explains health issues and possible ways to deal with them very clearly. Friendly/professional. The office administration/business model seems to reflect the complaints you hear the medical profession make about low Medicare allowed fees. Cost reducing pressures seem to be at play, at least to my senses. For example, office uses "Medical Assistants" for many procedures which used to be handled by doctors or at least nurses back in the day.

December 22nd, 2010
Dr. Stewart was very honest in telling me that I was a drug seeker. I took his words to heart and got off the smack. Thanks Dr. Stewart!

August 18th, 2014