A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Stock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Stock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stock has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Stock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Stock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Stock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Stock practices Ophthalmology near Grandville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI.
See Grandville Ophthalmologists.