A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Stock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stock
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Stock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stock has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Stock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Stock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Stock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Stock practices Ophthalmology near Grandville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI.
See Grandville Ophthalmologists.