A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Stokoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Stokoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Stokoe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokoe graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stokoe has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Stokoe MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Stokoe practice?
- Dr. Christopher Stokoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Stokoe practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Oncologists.